Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using this Website or ordering from Symdeck Ltd. Your use of the website www.symdeck.com confirms your unconditional acceptance of the following Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, do not use this Website. Print and save these Terms and, periodically, check for the latest version. Symdeck reserves the right to modify or revise these Terms in its sole discretion and at any time. You agree to be bound by any modifications and/or revisions.
- Returning Purchased Items. Symdeck accepts returns for any undamaged item within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of merchandise. After such time, all sales are considered final. “Undamaged” means a device has never been assembled, powered up, used, or otherwise changed.
- Offer and Acceptance. While it is our practice to confirm orders by e-mail, the receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Website.
- Shipping and Delivery. When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on our Website.
- Products and Services Availability and Accuracy. All prices, features, content and specifications of products and services described or depicted on this Website are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. Symdeck, which operates this Website, makes all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products. The inclusion of any products or services on this Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. We attempt to ensure that information on the Website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on the Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or correctness of any information on the Website. For example, products included on this Website may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Website. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice.
- Use of Website. The design of this Website and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Website are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. The contents of this Website are Copyright. All rights reserved. Any unauthorised use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
- Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Website are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Symdeck and its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Website are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Website grants or should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Website without the written permission of Symdeck or such other owner.
- Third Party Links. From time to time, this Website may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Symdeck or their respective affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Website. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other website. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other websites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other websites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other websites. If you decide to access any other websites linked to or from this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from this Website.
- Disclaimers. Our products may be used by experienced, skilled users, at their own risk. To the fullest extent permissible by the application law, we hereby disclaim any and all responsibility, risk, liability and damages arising out of death or personal injury resulting from operation of our products. Your use of this site is at your own risk. The information, materials and services provided on or through this website are provide ‘as is’ without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Symdeck nor any of their affiliates warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, materials or services provided on or through this website. The information, materials and services provided on or through this website may be out of date. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. All products and services purchased on or through this website are subject only to any applicable warranties. To the fullest extent permissible by application law, we hereby disclaim all warranty claims that are due to normal wear and tear, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes, or misappropriation.
- Limitations of Liability. Symdeck assumes no responsibility, nor will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses or malware that may infect your computer, console, gaming
equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Website, or your downloading of any information or materials from this Website. In no event will Symdeck or any of its respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents, successors or assigns, nor any party involved in the creation, production or transmission of this Website, be liable to you or anyone else for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this Website, any Websites linked to this Website, or the materials, information or services contained on any or all such Websites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations of liability do not apply to the extent prohibited by law.
In the event of any problem with this Website or any content, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using this Website. In the event of any problem with the products or services that you have purchased on or through this Website, you agree that your sole remedy, if any, is from the manufacturer of such products or supplier of such services, in accordance with such manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty, or to seek a return and refund for such product or services in accordance with the returns and refunds policies posted on this Website.
- Revisions to these terms of service. These terms of service may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current terms of service because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms of service may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These terms of service supersede any other agreement between you and Symdeck to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These terms of service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Website will be brought only in the courts of the United Kingdom. A printed version of these terms of service will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these terms of service to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Website at any time without notice.
- Warranty. Your Goods will be covered for parts and labour for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase, subject to full Terms listed on this website www.symdeck.com
- Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing terms of service or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact us via our contact page.