Over 18 months of development and working with other pedal manufacturers has led to the Symdeck 2 and 3 pedal sets. Comprising a load cell brake and hall effect accelerator and clutch and includes a base plate allowing for various pedal positions.
- Aircraft grade aluminium pedals
- Mild steel cradle construction
- Aluminium base plate
- Multiple pedal pad adjustment
- Adjustable pedal positions
- Adjustable Accelerator front and end stop
- Available With 2 or 3 Pedals
- Heal plate with anti slip finish
- All parts finished with a ‘sandpaper’ powder coat
- Brake fitted with 90kg load cell
- Adjustable preload on brake
- Brake supplied with a hard (fitted) and medium bush
- Accelerator and clutch fitted with hall effect sensors
- Connects to OSW direct drive wheel via RJ45 cable
- Connects to PC via optional USB adapter
- Connects to Xbox and PS4/5 with our adapter cable and compatible Thrustmaster wheelbase
The pedals are supplied with either an RJ45 cable to connect directly to a OSW wheel base, a Simucube 2 cable or an RJ 12 cable making them compatible with Thrustmaster wheelbases.
They are also compatible with Xbox and PS4/5 consoles by use of a Thrustmaster wheelbase. Please specify when ordering.
Using our optional USB adapter to connect to a PC is very easy to use. The pedals are calibrated via the built in Windows USB games controller interface and does not require DIView. See the video below.